Generally Pineapple Tart (Nastar : Indonesia) shape like marble. Now, I made Pineapple Tart shaped like Strawberry. Very crisp and crumble into the mouth.
- 200 grs butter.
- 2 boil yolks.
- 50 grs refined sugar.
- 350 gr flour.
- 1 tbsp maizena.
- 1 tbsp milk powder.
- 1/4 tsp vanilla.
- Filling Pineapple Jam.
- Whisk butter, egg yolks, and sugar until soft and smooth.
- Add flour, maizena, milk powder, vanilla, and stir until blended.
- Take dough shape marble and fill pineapple jam, round again.
- Take a muslin cloth, put in center and twist slightly above and below.
- Put on the tin for bake. Do it until dough finish. Heat oven 150°C and bake until cooked.
- Put leaves decoration by icing sugar.