I have pumpkin at home. Today, I have planning to make pudding mix with my pumpkin. Yummy. In my home town Pontianak (Kalimantan Barat), we call Bingka Labu Kuning. At the time, I will make the pudding with Marble Motif.
- 5 eggs.
- 250 grs pumpkin steamed, mashed.
- 150 grs sugar.
- 100 grs rice flour.
- 250 ml coconut milk, boiled and let it cool.
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- Preheat steaming pan.
- Whisk egg and sugar until sugar liquid and thick.
- Add pumpkin mashed, rice flour, vanilla, salt and coconut milk, stirring constantly and slowly until blended by whisk hand.
- Prepare baking tray has been covered with baking paper with diameter 18 cm..
- Devide dough, 1/2 give chocolate powder. Pour dough alternately yellow and chocolate and randomized with toothpick.
- Steam until mature.