My kids are boring eat steamed salmon. Now I tried to cook with different system. I fried and mix with onion and oyster sauce. They love also.
- 6 pcs salmon fish.
- 1 tbsp lime/lemon juice.
- 1 tsp garlic paste.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin.
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped.
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce.
- Salt as needed.
- Oil for sauteing and frying.
- Clean salmon fish, and marinate with lime/lemoh juice, salt and garlic for less smell fish. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Fry salmon fish.
- Stir fry onion, garlic chopped, and salt until fragrant.
- Add oyster sauce, stir briefly and add fried salmon fish.
- Stir briefly again with oyster sauce and onion. Ready to be served.